To complete our international team we are looking for one dedicated employee to take over the position of the head of one of our projects.
It is your task to represent the company E.F.R.C. at one of our projects. Together with your deputy, you are in charge to organize the daily routine at the assigned station(s). For your international staff, you are the direct counterpart for all topics related to administrative and operational questions. You have to ensure the implementation of all company internal strategies and directives.
You develop strategies and concepts to improve the quality of our services and while you apply effective quality management processes you ensure the contentedness of our customer.
Between the poles of the different interests of organizations occupied with civil defense tasks, you will always keep a cool head. With your competence, you will always try to find an objective way of problem solving and negotiation and you will establish a strong bond of trust with our customer.
As a long time, active member of a fire department you should have comprehensive, at least 10 years lasting practical experience in all kind of firefighter missions. A minimum of 5 years of your firefighter experience you spend in a leading position. In addition, you are holding a university degree in a fire service compliant field. Extensive knowledge and skills to all tasks of a firefighter as well as the dealing with fire trucks and firefighters technical equipment belong to your skills. You are familiar with the German fire service regulations and you are holding at least the certification to act as a platoon leader1). You own a valid preventive medical examination G26.31) and you are well trained to use SCBA. Likewise, you are able to do first aid measures including the usage of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. In addition, we expect fluent speaking English and strong intercultural social competence. Further knowledge in other foreign languages is a big bonus.
We can offer you a wide varied job in a multinational team. Under international management, you work in one of the most dynamic regions of the world and you are part of a constantly changing society.
Beside of a performance-related pay, we will offer you the below-mentioned benefits.
- 12 monthly performance-related salaries (plus 21 days per year as the end of service at an ordinary termination of the employment contract).
- 35 calendar days of vacation.
- An annual flight allowance.
- A furnished apartment with at least three bedrooms or accommodation allowance
- Resident visas for yourself and for your wife and up to two children under 18 years.
- Health insurance for yourself and for your wife and up to two children under 18 years.
- Accident insurance for yourself.
- Inbound flight ticket at the beginning of your contract and a return ticket after the compliant termination of your contract.
- Company car or transportation allowance.
Equivalent training/ certification of other European fire services (especially from Austria and Switzerland) are also acceptable.
How to Apply
please read the given information and follow the instructions.
Send your informative application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org